Monday, December 13, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

This is my first actuall post so here goes nothing!
As all Fashion Followers should know, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show just happened on December 1st. I absolutely loved it! So I'm going to show you some of my favorite outfits from the show!
 I absolutely love this outfit! As you can see they are showing the Swimsuit but the Socks and Peep Toes, The Sleeves and the Jacket make this outfit absolutely Eye Catching! a.k.a Fabulous!
 This outfit would have to be my favorite! The cheetah print Bra, 1. looks amazing! and 2. The Balloon wings make it an absolute Standout!
I love this particular outfit because it is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! The cheetah suit is complemeted by thoses phenomenal wings! I mean they are absolutely Gorgeous! I just love the Gold, and the black and white! Not to mention the Cheetah! XX Madi A.

1 comment:

  1. My Favorite Outfit would have to be the middle one as well its super cute!

    ReplyDelete